Feb 27, 2009

It's the Final Countdown

Hello ladies and gentlemen. This is it. The sun is setting on the Blog Wars era and I'm feeling good. Confident even. Mike has gone dark and won't tell me where his numbers are until the contest is over. I can respect that. Either he's WAY ahead or WAY behind. And I think he's behind, people.... WAY behind! At least that is my hope!

As I mentioned earlier, Mike and I are going to be out of town tomorrow... all day. No access to internet until late tomorrow night. Some would consider this a problem but not me. My readers are the best and I have complete faith in you and your little resourceful selves. Just do what you've been doing and we are going to win this thing!!! Yes we are!

I am really hoping that while you've been here on my blog you have found something that has perked your interest. Something that has made you spend a few minutes here and maybe want to return. I love blogging. I really do. I love reading other blogs and then sharing my ideas, crafts, photography, etc.. on my blog. If you have enjoyed your time here then please feel free to subscribe to this blog. Just click on the subscribe to posts button on the left. And if you're just here for the giveaways then you're going to have to come back again soon because sometime next week I'm doing another giveaway from this talented blogger/photographer! Don't miss it!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in your corner! Hope you reign supreme! I'm so glad I found you this week, I'll definitely make yours a daily stop, it looks fantastic here. Have a good weekend!

Kelli said...

I love that you have the final countdown song playing! What a hoot! You are hilarious!! I'll try to come back and visit often today and help out your numbers. Good luck ;)

Kara said...

Love the new music! Hilarious!

Lana said...

Go Karli Go!!! Good luck with your last day!!! Cheering you on!
Lana

Anna said...

GOOD LUCK Karli! can't wait for the giveaway next week!

DeLana said...

This is awesome! I think that I should get the book mark as it is my birthday in 4 days! Just kidding. Good Luck!

Trish said...

Good luck Karki. I love photo by Emily blog what a great photographer!
P.s I have a funny story about this song :o)

Danelle said...

I don't know you, but my cousin, Arah, wants us to post for you, so I'm assuming comments from strangers still count...so, good luck.

T. Lopez said...

So here I am again--go Karli go!! Oh and if it'll help you (and maybe me) win I'll post a bloggy post AND send my facebook friends your way...
good luck Karli!!

T. Lopez said...

oh if it counts, the boys came running when they heard your "Rocky song". (thanks be to Nick.) So maybe add 2 more viewings?!? Come on, it totally counts right?

Lynn said...

LOL! I LOVE This! Great song too....Final Countdown. Awesome. I came over from Tasha's blog.

I wish you all the best. I KNOW you will win.. Stay at home mom's are the best! Ha!

Lisa said...

Go Karli!

Shannon said...

Your bookmarks are so cute!! I love those!

Patty Sue Martin said...

I told Mindy I would check this out! I think it is hilarious that you are in a blog war with your husband! GOOD LUCK!

Emily said...

Good Luck!!!

Anna said...

Okay Karli, I didn't see the rules for the contest until tonight, but I have gone ahead and posted a link to your site from my blog in hopes people will still stop in tonight. I hope you win!

Diana said...

Like others have said before me--I am just here to comment on your final countdown music! haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails