Mar 24, 2009

Paper Flowers

This is what I did while Mike and I watched our favorite Monday night T.V. shows...
(and yes, I do realize it is Tuesday night but we don't have cable and choose to download instead!)




I made these all out of scrap paper I had lying around cause I didn't want to waste any good paper until I got a feel for making them. The yellow one is my favorite, and that's the only one I actually had a pattern for, go figure.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll make more of these in the future. I think they'd be great on the outside of a birthday package, or any other gift for that matter.

You can find a tutorial on how to make your own from this crafty girl HERE!

Happy Crafting!!!



4 comments:

Dana M. said...

I love them!! And they look so easy to do, too. See, you're always up to something crafty.

Amy said...

impressive! Karli, you amaze me as always!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! I love the colored paper you chose.

The Whiddens said...

CUTE! Makes me want to give 'er a try now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails