Oct 4, 2008

Canon SD1000

Many of you have been asking what kind of camera I have and I thought I'd let you all know! It's a Canon SD1000, 7.1 MegaPixels. I love it! I got it for Christmas from my sister-in-law Diana and my parents-in-law, Doug and Paula. I was so surprised and so happy Christmas morning!

Here are a couple of pictures of the camera. Notice the key next to the first one. This camera is quite small and I love that because I always have it in my purse, ready to catch a great shot at any moment!

2 comments:

Amy said...

love it! maybe Aaron will take the hint that I would like one this Christmas!

Tiff said...

Dude! I've had the SD550 for a while and I love it! Before this one I had the SD150...I will forever own a little digital elph!
They rock huh?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails