Sep 10, 2008

Welcome Baby Max...

...at least I think that's what his name will be. Max was born at about 6:45 p.m. on Wednesday, September 10th. He weighed in at 8 pounds 3 ounces. Mom and baby are doing great. The labor started off slow with a few stalls but once he decided to come there was no stopping him! (I think the rough stuff was only about 2 hours total!!) You'll have to wait for Kaelen and Rochelle to update their blog with the accurate details.

Anyway, just wanted to post a few pictures of my newest nephew.

Pretty sure moms aren't supposed to look this good after just having a baby! Seriously, I walked in the room and thought she must not have had him yet because she looked so good!

He seems to like his hand up by his face. What a cutie!

Emma was so funny! My sisters and I went to her house to pick up her and Kael so they could come see the baby. We hadn't even turned the car off yet and she was running out to us in her p.j.'s, no shoes, and no jacket! She was so excited to see him! She tickled him and played with his little toes and even sang him part of a lullaby. She really loves her new little brother!


I love, love, love this picture! Kael was a little aprehensive to touch the baby or even get near him at first but he warmed up a little and then couldn't have cared less. He did, however, have a great time playing with the buttons to make Rochelle's bed go up and down and he spent most of the time walking up to everyone there asking to play with the 'doys'. So cute!


So... one girl in eighteen. What are the odds of that?

Oh, and Rochelle went epidural free again! Pretty sure she is my new hero!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

What a beautiful boy! Hey, what is Rochelle's blog URL? Thanks for posting the pics!

Jyl said...

Ok so Karli, last night I was catching up on your blog reading all your "Cluster posts" since you have been MIA for a while, and I was cracking up.... but it was really late so I didnt leave any comments for you, so I went to bed thinking I will comment on her blog tomorrow, then I had this dream that I was rock climbing and Mike was there and all I said to him was "Your wife has to be one of the funniest, wittiest people I know... and he said ya she is a hoot! hahah... you are darling! I enjoy reading your post so much! AND I LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH PHOTO SHOP! talent too! Your the whole Package Karli! Its no wonder my Mom was crazy about you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails