Sep 6, 2008

Man I Love This Little Punk!

So you might have noticed from some of the photos on my other posts that I am trying my hand at Photoshop. This is something I've wanted to do for a really long time and I finally am taking the time to do it. I've only been at it a few days and already I have learned a few cool things. (Thanks to an awesome husband that will answer my questions when I have them!)

This picture is one of my favorites. I'll post a SOOTC, ('straight out of the camera', learned this from The Pioneer Woman), shot and a post-photoshop shot. Tell me what you think!

before:

after:

another after with different effects...
because my kids are asleep and I can!
Don't judge me!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I love photoshop! Keep it up - ain't it fun?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails