May 4, 2009

Warm Weather and Weiner Roasts

It was a warm spring day in Vanderhoof and there were weiners to be roasted, soda to be drunk, and baked beans to be consumed. Add a bunch of kids and a playground to the mix and you have yourself a wonderful spring day!

We all roasted hot dogs ... well, all of us except Kyle of course. The guy can't stand hot dogs! So instead he roasted himself a .......



Chicken!!

The boys enjoyed their food...
And a lot of faces became VERY dirty!
The sandbox was a favorite hangout for the 5 year olds...
and Nolan was a big help trying to get Luke to look at the camera...

There were two super cute girls at the hot dog roast too!
And what would a party be without a little 'manly' competition? The men had to find out who could jump the farthest off the swing...




I think Kyle won.

And we found out there is a new pregnancy in the family too!!!
Guess who!!!
Oh. Um.....
Ya. This is just my brother, Kaelen. He's... well, let's just say he's NOT pregnant.

I'm sure glad the Jensen's don't have pigs. Otherwise I'm pretty sure Luke would have caught the dreaded Swine Flu! He was kissing the dog something fierce!!!




6 comments:

Kara said...

Ahhh, the old spring hot dog roast. Too bad I missed that too. Oh well, I get to go to Cafe Rio! Miss you all.

Teija said...

ohhh, I miss the spring weather and the mud, the dirty faces and all of that fun stuff!! Have fun for us down here.

Russell said...

I love your new camera, these pictures turned out great and thanks for NOT posting any of me,I was a sight after an all day work outside party. Love ya

Karli said...

Awwww, I love you too Russell! But I'm pretty sure this comment was actually left by Jana? :)

Unknown said...

Your doing an awesome job taking pictures with your new camera. Just for the record Kyle's chicken turned out great!!! Next time we think he should season it before cooking it to get it to taste better but nonetheless it was good.

Michelle said...

It looks like we need to visit Vanderhoof in the spring for hot dogs rather than in the fall for geese! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails