Dec 10, 2008


My bestest friend from Hogi Yogi days nominated me for this fun award!!!

This is not a difficult BUT here are the RULES for presenting this, hopefully soon, sought after award:

1. Pick 5 Bloggers that you consider as your best blogging buddies and deserves this award for their contribution towards the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. State the name of the author of each blog as well as a link to each one's blogs.
3. Each blogger (upon acceptance) of this award should do a post and show the award on their blog and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award.
4. Link to MY blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules...SIMPLE!

Here are MY picks:

Kelli
(ok, so I know she is the one that voted for me, but I can't not pick her. Her blog is totally a fave of mine!!!)
Jyl
(She's just so crafty! and her blogs crack me up! eg. click here.)
Kara
(I steal ideas from her often! Plus she has a cute new baby girl you should see.)
Mindy
(Sorry, her blog is private but her kid is adorable and she has great posts about the everyday things!)
Lauri
(Oh goodness! Scroll through old posts to see some beautiful wedding cakes she has decorated!)

1 comment:

Jyl said...

Aww thank KArli! I told you we were supposed to be BFFE's. I talk to your Mom in law.. she wants me to summon you home LOL jk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails