Dec 9, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

It's finally starting to look like Christmas around here! I've been so busy doing so many other things that my Christmas decorating was put on the back burner. Thankfully, I found the time to make it a priority and the house is DECORATED for the HOLIDAY!!



"Kitchen Tree"


"Living Room" Tree
All of the ornaments on this tree are homemade!!!




This is the main tree in the house. I LOVE it and yes, I can see that it is crooked. I didn't notice that until I took the photo, but rest assured, it will be standing straight and proud tomorrow!

And the main tree with all the lights on!
Yes, you did count three trees total. But that's only because I wasn't able to get a picture of the fourth tree in the house. It's set up right by my boys' room and they were trying to go to sleep. I didn't want to wake them up! It's decorated with some pretty ribbon and nativity ornaments. I was finally able to find a place for my collection of olive wood nativity ornaments I got when I was in Jerusalem!

2 comments:

Kara said...

It all looks great, wish I could come visit for some hot cocoa and pumpkin bread! miss you guys!

Melissa Stiles Rowland said...

Your house looks so cute. I haven't seen it before. And those homemade decorations, amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails