Apr 3, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookies

My family loves peanut butter cookies. I think they are the favorite by far and Walker really wanted to make some the other day. I thought about the pros..... yummy cookies, snacks on demand for a few days... and I thought about the cons..... possibly more weight gain on my already robust buttocks, having to clean up the mess etc... Guess which one won out? Yeah, my butts already big, whats another cookie or two? I told Walker he could help and we had a good time of it. It was a little difficult keeping Walker out of the dough and I finally gave up and let him go for it. The end result.... yummy cookies and snacks on demand for a few days, okay maybe they only lasted the evening, but dang it they were good!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Fun times! I love peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies! We made the mistake of buying the pre-made Otis Spunkmeyer frozen choc chip cookies. They are so easy to just pop in the oven. We actually had some for breakfast this morning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails