Nov 7, 2008

LooPYLoos for my Nephews

This is what I made the other night when I was feeling crafty and creative. You can go here to read about the first LooPYLoo that I made for Luke. I'm liking these two better.



And this is where the magic happens. I do all my crafting at this table... LooPYLoos, scrapbooking, costumes, etc... It's a little disorganized but I still love it. I'll have to post a tutorial on how I made the bulletin boards that are holding all of my ribbons. They're pretty easy to make and most of you probably already have made them or at least know how.

4 comments:

koby said...

Wow, love the room, I dream of having a craft room, maybe one day. Cute blanket too!

Sarah said...

I like your table better than mine - yours looks a little more stable! (And my sewing machine is shoved in my closet. Sad.)

Albertson Family said...

I love the tag blankets, and that is such a good idea how to hang your ribbon----your such a crafty chic!:)

ty and megs said...

i'm so jealous! what i wouldn't give for a space for all my crafting stuff...one day when we're no longer living in our shoe box apartment, right?

let's hope that is sooner rather than later. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails