Nov 2, 2010

This One's For You, Korlyn


Halloween was great again this year.

We had a Mexican Luchadore...

A scary vampire...

And a zombie duck (which is obviously way cooler than a regular duck)!

My nephew, Nolan, made a very handsome sailor.

And I think my nephew, McKay, may have had the best costume of the night. But I will say, he makes a homely baby girl. :)

My nephew Coleson was a great mad scientist...

And my second favorite costume of the night was my other nephew Caleb. He came up with this costume all on his own and was a little minion from the cartoon Despicable Me. If you haven't seen it you really should.

And let us not forget yet another nephew... Gavyn... aka Superman!

Haha! Look at that face!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Wow such creativity! Looks like you all had a very happy Halloween!

Paula said...

Oh, Karli, the boys look SOOO adorable! They are the cutest. A zombie duck?

tiffany thorne said...

Very Awesome! I love their costumes :) hahah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails